Welcome to Farrah Abraham's official website. Here you will find details regarding Farrah's hobbies, goals, and talents. From her role in MTV's Teen Mom to her current pursuit of a degree in International Hospitality, you will find the latest news as well as culinary tips and recipes. Make sure to visit Farrah's interactive blog where you can leave feedback and comments or share your ideas with others. Thank you for visiting!
This month, Farrah Will be a guest on the Anderson Cooper TV show. Sharing her views of Teen Pregnancy , and how to lower teen pregnancy rates.
Find Farrah on Mom'sAdviceMagazine where she speaks on being a parent and how she finds drive to work hard.
Farrah speaks about dating, her new education goals, and Season 3 of Teen Mom on the latest edition of TV Guide.
Find Farrah on Us Weekly where she speaks on romance and how she is ready to date again.
Recipe of the Month
Give Your Valentine a memorable meal
- What you will need: one slice of grapefruit, one raspberry, melted white chocolate, rosemarry, caramel, one raincoast crisp fig and olive cracker, one Wild Alaskan Halibut 6oz., purple cabbage, grape seed oil, organic steak sauce.
- How to prepare: Since the Halibut will cook quickly, first place your white chocolate into the double boiler and start to melt, grab your saute pan and add grape seed oil , enough to lightly cover the surface of the pan, add a tablespoon of "365 organic steak sauce". Keep heat to a medium, so you do not burn any part of your halibut. while the halibut is cooking add your rosemary to both sides of the fish.
- Once your halibut is all the way cooked to your desire, have your plate ready with your purple cabbage ready to be toped with your halibut.
- Add garnish, top with your white chocolate ( drizzle or small crumbles) , drizzle caramel sauce over the top. Lastly add your slice of grapefruit and top with the raspberry. Amor!
- Check out the food blog for more Valentines Day food options.